1. Guests may arrive at the cottage from 4.00 pm on the day of arrival (key to be collected from the farmhouse) and are requested to vacate the cottage by 10.00 am on the day of departure. Out of
season, it may be possible to arrive earlier by prior arrangement with the owners.
2. The cottage is let for holiday purposes only.
3. The number and name of the guests forming the party shall not vary from those given on the initial booking unless agreed by the owner prior to the week of the holiday. The person booking must be 18 years of age or over. Bookings cannot be accepted from parties of young people under the age of 18. The number of people occupying the premises shall not exceed the number stated for the premises. In exceptional cases the owners may give permission for extra people to occupy the premises, in this case there will be an additional charge at the owners’ discretion.
4. No animals are allowed on the premises.
5. No smoking is allowed in the premises.
6. Bookings are treated as confirmed on receipt of the deposit by the owner. The balance of payment for the cottage is then due 6 weeks before date of the commencement of the booking. Non payment of the balance on or before the due date shall be construed as a cancellation of the contract by the hirer of the cottage. The dates shall be marketed again.
7. If it is necessary to cancel the holiday, please contact the owner as soon as possible. The initial deposit is non refundable but the balance of payment (or part thereof) may be refunded, at the
discretion of the owners. This will depend upon the owner being able to re-let the cottage for that week(s). You are advised to consider taking out holiday cancellation and emergency expenses
8. Hirers obligation. (a)The hirer agrees to pay for any breakages, losses or damage before departure. Please do not replace broken crockery or glasses with similar unmatching items. (b)The hirer must take all reasonable and proper care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the holiday. The hirer is responsible for any additional cleaning costs incurred. (c) The hirer must permit the owners reasonable access to the property to carry out any urgent maintenance. (d) The hirer must not sublet or share the property except with persons included when booking. (The owner reserves the right to terminate the hire without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition.)
9. If, for any reason, beyond the owners control, the property is not available on the date booked, all fees paid in advance will be refunded in full. The hirer shall have no further claims against the
10. Guests are invited to walk and enjoy the fields and woods on the farm but are requested to ensure that they have regard to the countryside code and ensure that their children are supervised at all times, especially near livestock and water.